Friday 2 March 2012

Fashion is Fun - Who Knew?

There's more! More benefits of losing the weight! The more of this that I can record, the more likely I hope I am to keep the 'new me'!

I really enjoy clothes shopping and wearing my finds, a new-found pleasure!  This is partly because I get to dress however I please now:
  • I fit clothes within the "normal" range so I'm not just hunting for what happens to be available in a 20 or 22.
  • I feel GOOD in clothes.  I wonder how long this will last?  I am so excited by the new figure that I love how it looks and love finding things that flatter it!
  • My new confidence is enabling me to be more adventurous, more willing to let my creativity express itself in new ways including dressing.
  • Little did I know, I think I may have been hiding a lot over the past few years.  Don't get me wrong, I am hardly a wallflower - I am loud, opinionated (outspoken?), never-lost-for-words (social?).  However, I was ashamed of my figure.  I never spoke those words to myself but I was.  Anyway, now that I am not I will wear brighter colours, more patters, more interesting attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment